Raptor Picatinny Mount - Locking Rifle Rack Description
The Raptor Picatinny Mount™ “auto-locking” technology secures onto your firearm’s picatinny rail, providing security and fast access to your rifle. Easily position the Raptor Picatinny Mount™ on your Rigid MOLLE Panel for an innovative way to securely mount and lock your firearm. Comes with a high-security tamper-proof keyed lock to prevent unauthorized access.
- All Backer Plates and Hardware required for mounting to Rigid MOLLE Panel Included
- Included security screws with bit to install
- Designed to mount to any Rigid MOLLE Panel
- “Auto-locking” Technology. Simple push to “lock-in and lock-out”
- Provides Innovative Quick Access
- Designed for Mil-Spec Picatinny rails
- Made with Heavy Duty High-Tech Polymer and Stainless Steel
- Rubberized Inserts for a Tight No-Slip Grip
- High-Security Tamper-Proof Keyed Lock
- Two (2) keyed alike barrel keys included
- LE Shield prevents tampering with weapon receiver
The Raptor Picatinny Mount secures to any item with a few inches of Picatinny Rail exposed. Compatible with the following and many similar sized firearms:
- AR-15 and M4 Style Rifles
- AK-47 and AK-74 Style Rifles
- Hunting Rifles
- Suppressor Cup Adapter Available for Muzzle Cup
- Width/Shield: 7.25''
- Width/Muzzle Cup: 6"
- Width/Picatinny Lock: 3.25''
- Width/Raptor Rail: 3''
- Height: 25''
- Depth: 4.375''
Raptor Picatinny Mount™
3in x 3in x3in
Engineered for 1,000 lbs. Direct Pull*
x8 10-32 Security Screws
High-Security Tamper-Proof Keyed Lock
Mil-Spec Picatinny Rail
*1,000 lb pull force tested with Raptor Picatinny Mount™ Locking with the stainless steel tubular lock engaged and weapon rail meeting MIL-STD-1913 specifications. Weapon was additionally secured with a Raptor Barrel Bracket™ mounted on a Raptor Rail™ which was secured to an approved substrate. The Force was distributed evenly between the Raptor Buffer Mount™ and Raptor Barrel Bracket™, and the force was applied as a pulling force with no intended torque component.